Monday, April 19, 2021

How to teach Verbs easily and fun?

 

HOW TO TEACH DAILY ROUTINE?

In this lesson, students introduced to some verbs related daily routine. To raise their happiness during learning some verbs, some activities are provided for them. There were three students attended the lesson: Neo, Balqis, and Faris.     
The activities are such as below:

1. Singing a song  :  "Daily Routine"


I get up in the morning 3x stretch 3x

I have a breakfast in the morning 3x yum 3x

I take a shower in the morning 3x splash 3x

I brush my teeth in the morning 3x brush 3x

I go to school in the morning 3x go 3x

These all the things I do every day 


 2. Miming and guessing

        The students must guess what activity mimed by a student 

        Those who success to guess become the winner




・🌺🌺🌺

No comments:

Post a Comment